Kempton doesn't have class on Thursday and Friday so we have a really long weekend every week. We were lucky to go to Inverness recently where Caydon got to play with his cousins and see cows, horses, goats and donkeys (which he loved of course!). We also went to the beach (Caydon's first), hung out with our friends Mike and Jill Boria, and took some family pictures as the sun was setting on the beach. So far Florida is treating us well!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Fun! You guys are such a sweet little family.
Aw you guys are so cute!!!! And, TAN!!! I am so jealous. I think I'll just move in with you and Rich can join us when he's ready! (c: P.S. I know I am tagged, and I will get to that SOON!!! Also, the house looks SOO cute!! I love your master bedding!!! XOXO
looks like you are having a ton of fun. We miss you here in Utah.
I'm so glad you're having fun in Florida! Little Caydon is getting so big!
You seriously have the most beautiful family! I wish we could see you guys!
I think I actually made a post LOL! Check it out let me know and I still have some questions :) I will send you those pics but I forgot your email so send it to me or just call I have my phone back! That pic of us is soo funny!
your little one is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment