Hey Jen- I love the new background! What is that website you go to find fun new ones? I know you told me once but I forgot. That picture of Caydon in his crib is SO cute!
jenny- I just came across your blog through alyssa's...this is erin (from the dorms). I didn't even know you had a baby. I am sure Alyssa told me at some point...but I didn't remember. Your family is adorable! What a cute baby. Looks like things are going good for you! Hope all is well!
7 comments:
So cute! Brampton would do the same thing in his crib. I thought it was so adorable. He was always trying to sneak a peek at us.
Hey Jen- I love the new background! What is that website you go to find fun new ones? I know you told me once but I forgot. That picture of Caydon in his crib is SO cute!
jenny- I just came across your blog through alyssa's...this is erin (from the dorms). I didn't even know you had a baby. I am sure Alyssa told me at some point...but I didn't remember. Your family is adorable! What a cute baby. Looks like things are going good for you! Hope all is well!
cute background!
He is so cute! Is he enjoying his new room?
Jenny & Kempton,
Just so you know, we finally have a blog. Check it out at http://thebentleybugle.blogspot.com
Angie & Steve
What Caydon is crawling? When did this happen. I can not believe how big he is.
Post a Comment