Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sneak Peak Pics

Kempton and I have become regulars at Lowe's recently. We have been having so much fun decorating our home. Here is a pic of our bedroom. We still have some minor decorating to do, but I'm really liking how it's turning out...
Whoever decorated our house before was obsessed with safari animals. They're everywhere, especially on all sorts of wallpaper. We're slowly but surely kickin' those animals out, ha ha. I will say that wallpaper is a beast to remove. Here's what Caydon's room looked like before...
And somewhat done. We painted two walls chocolate brown and the other two baby blue. I'm excited to put up the rest of our decorations for his room. They've been collecting dust for awhile now since he has shared a room with us since he was born.
This has nothing to do with our home, but here's Caydon on the airplane ride to Florida. He is one happy fella!

By the way, this fella has mastered sitting up for awhile now (since Texas) and will probably be crawling within the next week or two. His immobile days are numbered!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures. I feel for you guys. Evan and I painted for 4 days straight. We are seriously sick of it. Looks super cute. Can't wait to see more. Caydon sure looks cute too.

Lacey said...

He looks adorable!!! I love the pics of the new house. I too can't wait to see how you decorate it all! I love that stuff even though I haven't done it to our apartment.

Halie said...

Thanks for posting these. It is exciting to see what you guys are up to since we don't see you anymore.

sunshine family said...

his room is so much cuter now! Grant loved the giraffes though :)

Mary Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Brown said...

Great pics! Alexa saw me looking at them and said, "Oh, there's my Jenny, Jenny!!!" And then said, "you gotta see her baby"...and scrolled down for me. Then said, "there is their whole family and Kempton loves me." I wanted to write you a note, cause today we were watching John's 50th Birthday slideshow and there was a picture with you & our family in Zion and she said, "I am so glad Jenny is in our family!" I told her, "me too."

Tami said...

I wish I was a "happy flyer" like Caydon :-) Love all the pics of your house Jen, your bedroom especially-love the colors you picked out!

Amy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Are you having so much fun in your own house. You've always been great at colors and decorating!