Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where has the time gone??

How has this sweet, little baby.....

...turned into this 42 inch tall BOY???

Dear Caydon,
       Please stop growing. It is bringing your daddy and I to tears. We have been looking at old pictures of you, when you had chubby cheeks and a really large head, and cannot believe that you are now a BOY. And that you keep growing. And growing. Daddy has even gone into your room at night to just hold you while you sleep because he cannot believe that his firstborn son is growing up so fast. 
       Slow down little boy. You will be big soon enough!!

Love,
    Your mom and dad

2 comments:

The Andelins said...

Aww!! I took that picture of baby Caydon!!! Love it!! Can't believe how quickly these babies of our are growing up.

Angie Bentley said...

Cute Caydon....I need to see him in person before he gets any bigger! And I loved his "big" little head! Two posts in one day? Way to seize the day Jen! I've almost surpassed my total number of posts for last year: 3! Ha ha! Tell Caydon we love him!