I know it has been for-e-ver (said like the kid from the movie Sandlot) since we've blogged, but we are trying to get BACK IN THE GAME. The past few months have been a crazy whirlwind to say the least. We have rented out the house we were living in, moved out right after Christmas to a "farm" temporarily until our other house (which is currently being rented) will be open to move back into in June. Did you catch all that? Confusing, eh? We like to keep things busy and crazy around here.
Also, during the midst of all of that, we found out that we're pregnant with baby #3, which is due end of September. This pregnancy has sucked the life from me and I feel like I have just been trying to survive these last few months. Having two little ones at home constantly being "busy", while I'm either on the couch or barfing at the toilet has been really tough. Luckily I am hoping we are at the end of this phase of pregnancy (knock on wood), and am starting to feel a little more normal.
So....with all that said...we're BACK!!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i think you should move to alabama. or actually kentucky/tennessee because i'll be there july-ish. i miss you!!
Glad your back...I knew if I nagged you enough, you'd join me on my quest for personal history....he he. Super glad you are feeling better....you just make me glad all the way around!
Post a Comment