Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dallas' First Photo Shoot

Our friend Heather took some awesome photos of Dallas. He is pretty darn cute, if I say so myself!






He was one month old on Monday! It has gone by fast/slow at the same time. I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to being done with the newborn stage! It gets so much easier once their systems work properly and they learn how to sleep better. It's sad how such simple things (gas, pooping, eating, etc.) can cause them so much pain at first.
I think we'll keep you Baby Dallas!!! :)

6 comments:

The Andelins said...

Jenny, Dallas is ADORABLE!!! I want to meet him! Love love love these photos... I wish we had gotten newborn shots of Cam

Angie Bentley said...

WOW! Those pictures are SO cute. Looks like they are straight out of a magazine! He is so precious. I can't decide which one I love the most...they are all great. I love your shirt by the way.... Talk to you soon!

sunshine family said...

love the pics! glad you did them:)

kaley

Lauren said...

Dallas is quite handsome he takes after Caydon :)

Stephanie said...

My favorite is the FIRST one!! I looks so CUTE! I just want to see him so bad. Are you coming out here any time soon??

marissa moss said...

so sweet :)