Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All the Pretty Little Horses

I cannot believe how much Caydon has grown up. I swear the day we brought home Dallas Caydon was heavier when I held him and he talked three times as much. Everytime we go out somewhere (which isn't often lately!) someone always stops me and says "cherish your kids because they grow up so fast." Of course, I'm holding screaming Dallas with sleep deprived eyes while yelling at Caydon to not run away....so my inner self is like "yeah right, I can't wait for them to grow up!" But I know deep down...I'll miss these days.
Kempton took Caydon last night to the farm to give me a night off and just have Dallas. Caydon was so excited to have a "daddy-son" outing he didn't even look back when he said "bye mommy" and walked out the door. And according to Kempton, all the horses loved Caydon and he of course loved them. When they got back, Caydon ran inside the house saying "Mommy!! Horsie! And a bunch of other toddler jibberish that I have no clue what he said. It was just so cute to me that he was trying to tell me all about his trip with Daddy.


Don't grow up too fast little boy! We still have lots to do. :)

1 comment:

{amy k.} said...

ohhh soo cute! he's getting so big!

love the new blog background!