Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

I was so proud of myself for remembering our camera on all our Easter festivities and sure enough after taking one picture it DIED. Luckily our neighbors took pictures so I'll get 'em and put some up later. We had a wonderful easter going to church, visiting family and having an easter egg feast and hunt with our neighbors and friends. It was a beautiful day!

Here's a pic of our easter eggs that we died using SILK TIES. They turned out awesome, a lot cooler than just using dye. We got the idea from good ol' Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

aurora said...

Just hopped over her to see some baby pics. Oh, Jenny, he is so beautiful! I just love all of the sweet pictures that you have posted. Good Job, girl.

Keep in touch! --aurora

The Andelins said...

wow!!! those look awesome! you must teach me soon!

andi said...

Dang, those are some pretty impressive Easter eggs!

The Lambpires said...

I LOVE THE EGGS!! supa cool. be expecting a call April 2009...