Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some Classics

Mr. G.Q.
Just chillin in his fake Ugg's.
Pondering while he sleeps. How precious.
Naked baby.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the uggs! So cute!

andi said...

Pretty hip for a one month old! Yay for new pictures!

Tyson and Heather said...

your baby is super duper cute! I'm excited to be blog buddies!

Julie said...

Jenny, look how far you've come from those institute classes years, and years ago!!!! Caydon is adorable! You have such a beautiful little family!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Hey Kempton and Jenny! It's been a long time since I've talked with you but I saw that you had a blog and just wanted to say hi and congratulations on the most handsome baby boy!!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Thanks! That would be great if we all got together, let us know when you'll be coming into town! So you might move here after kempton graduates huh, when will that be?