
Looking as big as ever. I love our baby name letters!

Opening baby presents at our new apartment in Provo.

Kempton practicing his kid skills with my girlfriend's daughter Alexa. He's going to be such a cute daddy!

Me and Alyssa. We've been friends since the dorms.

Kempton setting up our new baby swing. I wish the little guy would hurry up and get here so we could use all this baby stuff!
6 comments:
I can't wait to see your baby! Where did you guys move?
How fun! It's always so exciting to get ready for their arrival. Enjoy! (Have fun getting all that new stuff...that was one of my favorites)
Yikes, are you ready?? Can't wait to see! And your apartment looks great (especially for Provo!!) If Adam and I move up again for law school, you may have to spill to me where you found a great place!
jenny! i noticed you had a blog while checking your facebook account to see if you'd had your baby yet. any day now right?! how exciting! i'm a fellow blogger and i'm going to add you as a friend if you don't mind, so that i can check up on ya from time to time. good luck with the labor and everything...you're gonna be a mommy!!! yea!
Hey! This is your cousin Matt's wife,(Karleigh):) I found your blog through Evan and Stephanie's..look how cute you are..pregnant lady! Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes well with the new little baby!!
Post a Comment