Kempton's other sister Brittan, had her baby January 6th. His name is Barrett Mitchell. Yikes, I'm next!!! :) Kempton's sister Kaley had her baby Dec. 16th. Congrats Kaley and John! His name is Grant Aaron Wirthlin.
Wow...I can't believe you only have 25 days til your due date! Exciting. I'm super jealous. Just relax and don't worry...the delivery will be fine! ...get an epideral though.
Andi, my email is jennylynnwilliams@gmail.com. I can't get onto your blog anymore or else I would've left in on there! And yes, I'm about to POP. I'm sick of heartburn and CANKLES!!
7 comments:
Hey Jenny! Are you ready to pop yet?? I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog!
Happy New Year (and almost happy new baby!)
Wow...I can't believe you only have 25 days til your due date! Exciting. I'm super jealous. Just relax and don't worry...the delivery will be fine! ...get an epideral though.
Andi, my email is jennylynnwilliams@gmail.com. I can't get onto your blog anymore or else I would've left in on there! And yes, I'm about to POP. I'm sick of heartburn and CANKLES!!
I need to know more about your life! I don't know if I have your phone numbers!
Oh cankles, whatever! I don't think you could have a cankle if you tried! You look awesome. Can't wait to see the little man.
hey, i was a friend of kempton's freshman year...congrats on the little one (almost)! our blog is themileses.blogspot.com
Post a Comment