2013 is a big year for the Stout Family.
January: These twinners turn TWO. Any family that survives TWINS deserves a medal, in my opinion. One baby is hard enough. Good job Ev & Steph!
March: This family is adding their SIXTH child to the bunch. Any family that has SIX children also deserves a medal.
April: This handsome fella is graduating from BYU and getting married. Next step, reproducing!
(Just kidding Sean...take your time! Once kids come you can't return them!)
MAY: This couple is welcoming their first child, a girl. (Hip hip hooray for more girls!)
Though I am states away from a lot of these events, all of these people are in my heart. And so are you Texas. 'Til we meet again!




3 comments:
Awe! Glad to see you are blogging again! Miss you. And I love that pic of you and the girls ;)
Jenny! Your family is so adorable. I'm so happy for everyone! I can't believe how BIG your family is growing, and they are all such adorable additions. Miss you all so much.
~Megorah
I miss you too Megorah!
Post a Comment