- Got so digusted with my hair I let Kempton PICK OUT and DYE my hair from a box at the grocery store. Now I'm a brunette baby! Does that make me brave, or mean I just don't care that much about my hair?!?
- Bought yellow tulips for the kitchen table, a fuchsia orchid for my island, and lots of colorful flowers to plant in pots outside. Spring has sprung at our house!!
- Enjoyed watching as much of General Conference as we could....two little boys could not sit still, surprise surprise. Thank goodness for DVR!
- Made homemade laundry detergent...which means I can do the 10 loads of laundry I've been putting off b/c we were out of detergent. (To watch a video How-To go here).
- Cooked Grama's chicken (in honor of her 80th birthday), fresh corn on the cob, and homemade mashed potatoes for dinner yesterday, only to barf right before it was time to serve it. Back to cereal for dinner tonight!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Weekend Wrap-Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
beautiful like Katniss! =) sorry to hear you're so sick still!
Resourceful and beautiful....how does she do it? Love the hair!
Post a Comment