On facebook I came across this sweet baby
that was in need of a liver transplant.
that was in need of a liver transplant.
Her parents are friends of friends.
I have been following her journey on her parents' blog.
She passed away last week, at 7 months old.
My heart is broken.
I can't imagine being in this mother's shoes.
I will hold my babies extra tight tonight.
I put baby Ruby's family on the temple prayer roll yesterday
and couldn't help but tear up.
I tear up every time I think of her.
And hear the sweet name Ruby.
I don't even know these people.
Motherhood does that to you.
P.S. Several auctions/facebook pages are selling cute items in Ruby's memory, and all the proceeds go to the Taylor family to help pay medical bills. Visit here and here if you are interested in buying something cute for a good cause!


1 comment:
I'm with you- this is so sad! )c:
Post a Comment