In the words of my husband, "You have been to Texas a lot this year." Sorry...I have probably over-blogged about it too! When you live 1,200+ miles away from your family, you try to make it last as long as possible. And I have to say, although I miss my family lots, I love living far from them because when I do get to see them, it feels like Christmas every time.
So here are my last pics of our trip...
The boy cousins had sleepovers every night.
My sister is basically a shorter, nicer, non-felon Martha Stewart, and was baking Raspberry-Filled-White-Chocolate Cinnamon rolls for us when we first got to her house.
Oh my gosh, words cannot describe how delicious they were, fresh out of the oven! My mouth is currently watering thinking about them.
One day my sister and I decided to be brave and try to go to the outlets with SEVEN kids.
After one store, we decided we weren't brave, we were stupid. Needless to say, we kicked that idea to the curb and headed to Cabelas....a more "kid-friendly" store.
I took this picture right before we got kicked out.
Just kidding.
We got LOTS of looks, and "oh my gosh, that's a lot of kids", but Cabelas would be stupid to kick out SIX future fishers/hunters/campers/etc. So they were super nice. :)
After our adventures, we hit up the 15-minute-long-drive-through at In-N-Out.
It was worth every minute. I'm not a huge burger-eater, but for some reason I jumped on the In-N-Out bandwagon.
And lastly, enjoying some PHO five minutes from my mom's house. What a luxury!
The End.
Texas, until we meet again.
XOXO.




3 comments:
Did I catch a glimpse of you at church when you were here, or was that your sister?? I'm in Primary so I never see anyone! So sad if I missed you!! Always fun to visit family, though :)
Love it! Did you make it to the aquarium? Was it worth the money?
Yes Andi, it was me! I caught a glimpse of you at church too. :) And Natalie, we didn't make it to the aquarium. Maybe next time. We were gonna go though after 5 when it was cheaper.
Post a Comment