Kempton, Jenny, Caydon, Dallas, Emery & Teddy
Congrats!!! I love having my two boys....but, you are right about the mischief! Caydon will be a great big brother.
Congratulations, Jenny! I didn't even know you were pregnant.
yay! congrats! March birthdays are great!
hey i def want to see you while you're in town! caydon is so handsome and looking very grownup!
Congratulations! (At least you're already prepared for what to expect with a boy!)
Congrats Jenny!!!!! That's awesome... any names picked out?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats!!! I love having my two boys....but, you are right about the mischief! Caydon will be a great big brother.
Congratulations, Jenny! I didn't even know you were pregnant.
yay! congrats! March birthdays are great!
hey i def want to see you while you're in town! caydon is so handsome and looking very grownup!
Congratulations! (At least you're already prepared for what to expect with a boy!)
Congrats Jenny!!!!! That's awesome... any names picked out?
Post a Comment