We've been busy lately. I've gotten sucked into the Twilight series. (Seriously, why are they so addicting? Oh wait, I know....EDWARD). Caydon and I flew to Texas. (The pic above is a little preview). I went to Girl's Camp. I have NOT been blogging. OR going to the gym. Yeah, the camp game "BIG BOOTY" is becoming a reality for me. Time to get this BOOTY back to her less sedentary life.
Well...maybe after this week. My parents are coming into town. YAY!! I can hardly wait. I'll probably be posting tons in the next few days due to my lack of a CHILD. My parents have been awesome and watched Caydon while I was at camp. They're flying in on Wednesday with him. I sure miss his little cheeks and kisses. But I know he's getting super spoiled in Texas.
More posts and pics to come. But after I get some much needed shut eye. And go to the gym. Stay tuned...

1 comment:
Yay!! You posted!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures with the young women... you are brave. I think I'd kill myself after a week with 50 teenage girls.
Post a Comment