Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Going Private

Lame...I know. But we've decided to go private. Everyone PLEASE leave your email addresses as a comment so I can send you an invite. THANKS and SORRY for the hassle!!!

36 comments:

Natalie said...

nataliekclark@gmail.com

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

ash_jackie@hotmail.com

Anna said...

annaswa@gmail.com

Courtney said...

courtney(mylastname)@gmail.com

How do you change it b/c I've been wanting to also!

The Andelins said...

richardandelin@gmail.com

Melinda and Ian said...

melindasr@gmail.com

hayley said...

hey jenny, it's hayley (divall)potts. i know i never leave a comment, i just love to see how you're doing. i don't even know how i came across your blog...it's a big web. anyway, my email address is mrspotts0817(at)yahoo(dot)com
hope you guys are doing great. love ya, hayley

The Alvords said...

courtneyspiker@msn.com

Amy said...

amycsmith1@gmail.com

I've actually been thinking about going private too...I'll let you know!

Courtney and Nate said...

court.vevea@gmail.com

nerak said...

campbell.karen.e@gmail.com

Amons said...

HeatherAmon24@gmail.com

Meg B said...

megrenes@yahoo.com

aurora said...

aurorasamiles@gmail.com

Lacey said...

laceybates@gmail.com

Tommy and Megan said...

TMHainline@gmail.com

The Henry Family said...

henrybunch@gmail.com

Nadine said...

nadinesundblom@gmail.com

Tami said...

Hey Jen! my email is tfloss@juno.com

Anonymous said...

carlyanncarlson@gmail.com

{amy k.} said...

amyandjeffmartinez @ yahoo . com

Derek A said...

derekjandersen@gmail.com
andersen.erica@gmail.com

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

karleigh3@gmail.com

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

lu.dickson@gmail.com

Audiologie said...

We love watching Caydon grow!

missaudicolleen@gmail.com
Thanks!

sunshine family said...

man jenny- i wish i was as cool as u!!

Super B said...

russbecsrobinsonATgmailDOTcom

Thanks

Natalie said...

nfoell18@gmail.com

Charmain said...

charmainrunyon@gmail.com

Michelle said...

michellenato@gmail.com
(steph's friend from KS)

Anonymous said...

dferguson81@comast.net

Madelyn said...

hornqt@aol.com

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

alyssa.b@att.net

Tyler and Jenica said...

jenicaparcell@gmail.com

A Tale of Two Stevens said...

peanut428310461@yahoo.com

The Muellers said...

grewemueller.blogspot.com
emily.grewe@hotmail.com