Monday, October 27, 2008

Caydon's First Joy Ride

This is what Caydon looks like whenever we drive with the windows down and the sunroof open. This, ladies and gentlemen, is pure bliss.

12 comments:

aurora said...

That is sooo unbelievably cute! wow.

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! That little clip just made my day.

sunshine family said...

I love it! so cute! missed ya today... Grant and I rode a horse :)

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious! I can't believe how big he is since I saw him! How is Florida?

Anna said...

i love it! i made Ruby watch the video with me and she was smiling and tried to touch Caydon's face. :)

Tyler and Jenica said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest and cutest thing I have ever seen!

Angie Bentley said...

What a cutie! The kids want to watch that clip over and over again! I am so glad we're related to such a handsome boy!

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

cute. you need to drive that car to vegas!!!!

Tami said...

Oh my heavens Jen! That is seriously the cutest thing ever! I was laughing so much at him laughing :-)

Courtney said...

How cute!

Kallie Curtis said...

Ok, I love caydon!! Well I have a blog now, and I dont know how to use it! I need lessons from you and Kaley!!

Emily Gillrie said...

What a fun active baby!!