Well we successfully got all packed up and safely made the trek to Texas for a visit last weekend. Here are some pics of our recent adventures.
Where's Caydon? We were running out of places to put the little tyke as we packed up all of our stuff in Utah.
Good-bye our little green house and neighbors/landlords/friends the McClellans. We'll miss you guys!
Spending some quality time with Grama and Grampa Stout.
Caydon in his little crab floatie I bought him for swimming.
Caydon definitely found his appetite in Texas. He loved it everytime Grama fed him babyfood!
My sister and her clan drove down from Sherman to play with us. Caydon enjoyed his cousin time! Sierra is a good little mommy to him. She was always asking to hold him and wanted to feed him his bottle. She's such a good big sister!
I met up with a high school friend Courtney while I was in Texas. Her son Nathan is only three weeks older than Caydon. We got together for a play date and it was fun to watch the boys interact together. Caydon has never seen so many toys before! He was in heaven.
We had lots of fun in Texas. Caydon is still there getting spoiled by Grama and Grampa while Kempton and I are in Hawaii (Thanks Mom and Dad!). More posts to come from our adventures in the Aloha State! :)

4 comments:
We had fun too! Nathan looks so serious in that picture with Caydon!
I can't believe you're in Hawaii! Not fair!
Jenny, I know that you don't know me, but I have known your husband since he was in diapers! It's hard to believe (ok, not that hard) that not only is he married to a beautiful girl, but you guys have an adorable little boy! Such a cute family!
I can't wait to get to come visit you guys out in Florida. I am going to miss sleeping on the couch in your little green house though!
Post a Comment