Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun with friends

We had some visitors last week! Alyssa and Alexa came into town. We had so much fun going to the waterpark, hitting up redbox multiple times, and going to a family barbeque on the 24th of July.

The highlights of their trip: Alexa having to wear a swim diaper at the waterpark (even though she's fully potty trained!), doing sparklers and thinking we had lit the grass on fire, and a huge fly/moth/bee (??who knows) flying into our living room and Kempton swatting at it furiously with a kitchen spoon. (We had video of this, but Kempton deleted it in fear of it showing up on the blog. I was seriously gonna put that thing on youtube had he not destroyed all evidence.) I sure am sad that we're moving even further from them. :( I miss Alexa telling me everyday that I'm her best friend and that she loves me.

1 comment:

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

Jenny I have a secret....You are my best friend and I love you!!! (That was from Alexa) I am a little jealous though because you are supposed to be my best friend!