5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
I can barely remember what I did last week...so here's a guess:
1. Probably just getting contacts...no more glasses!
2. Probably either getting my braces on or off
3. I was in 8th grade, taking Pre-Algebra, which I loved
4. Writing notes in school with my friend Jessica Smith
5. Definitely listening to N*SYNC, Britney Spears, and Backstreet boys (no I did not have their posters plastered on my closet!)
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Get dressed and ready for the day
2. Buy trash bags
3. Figure out what's for dinner
4. Finish washing the xTerra
5. Yikes....this is making me feel guilty, b/c I'm blogging instead of doing my to-do list!
5 favorite snacks/food:
1. chocolate cake from Magleby's Fresh
2. chocolate ice cream
3. almond M&M's
4. basically anything chocolate and with nuts
5. cream cheese, salsa, and tortilla chips
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. hire Rachel Ray or one of those food network people to be my personal chef
2. Buy some land somewhere and build my dream house with a wrap around porch and breakfast nook (and swimming pool and swing set and trampoline for the kiddos)
3. Donate money to the perpetual education fund, or to BYU, or heck both if I was a billionaire
4. Buy a boat and cruise the world.
5. Go around the country building people houses, like on extreme makeover home edition
5 bad habits:
I'm not sure if I want these public, but here it goes:
1. starting new projects before I finish old ones
2. being judgmental
3. being a critic of myself and the ones I love most
4. fearing man more than God
5. talking too much...not listening enough
5 places I have lived:
1. Ontario, CA
2. Fort Worth, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Lindon, UT
5. Sandy, UT
soon to be Tampa, FL

No comments:
Post a Comment