Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer fun

Here are some pics of the big events that have happened lately. My brother Kendall is officially married (Welcome to the fam Halie!) and we had Caydon's baby blessing this week. It's been a busy month for our little family!

Caydon in his blessing outfit. Caydon with Uncle Neil.
Me & Caydon with Angie and her clan.
Uncle Ben & Caydon.
The whole gang.Bride.

Groom.
Cousin pool party.
Ready for the sun!

6 comments:

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

I love you guys and I am going to miss you so much!

Stephanie said...

Super cute pics! I'm sad we missed out on all the fun. But...at least we get to see it all on the blog. I was so happy to visit your blog and hear NSYNC! hahaha...that made my day! Thanks Jen! Miss you.

sunshine family said...

He is so adorable and getting cuter by the day!

Lacey said...

Adorable pictures!!! How's mommy life treating you?

The Alvords said...

Jenny, you are one HOT MAMA! You look so amazing. I am so impressed. I can't believe you had a baby just a few months ago. The little man is so cute. I can hardly wait to have one of my own.

andi said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!! And looks so much like both of you! Wow- seems like Kendall just left for his mission. Time flies!