My friend Lexi wanted to get a bunch of girls together and go to a Billy Joel concert last week, so we bought the cheapest tickets possible ($25 nose-bleed seats) and made shirts just for kicks. Right after we walked through the doors a guy approached us and said he worked for Billy Joel and wanted to upgrade our tickets! We were thrilled! Sure enough, we ended up dead center on the FRONT row of the concert...I could see Billy Joel spitting! It was amazing. I was deaf afterwards, but boy was it worth it! I bet baby Caydon will come out singing the Piano Man because of this!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
you had to be a big shot didn't you, so much fun to be around?
Wow! So cool! I bet it was an AMAZING concert! I grew up on BJ. Did you?
Sounds like you had a great time!! I bet your little guy will come out singing piano man! You look so happy and make a darling prego lady! Monica
wow you have such an exciting night life! In a few weeks you'll have a whole new sort of night life! =)
Post a Comment